Are you a leader or professional seeking
- a career with a purpose that aligns with who you are and what matters to you?
- to thrive and become your best self?
- to overcome obstacles in your career?
- to discover your post-formal retirement life?
Here are four ICF videos of real life stories on how career and life coaching can benefit you:
Alongside established career development, educational, positive psychology and positive neuroplasticity theories and practical tools, we use the Birkman Method, a scientifically validated and reliable assessment to help you as leaders and professionals to recognise your values, interests, needs, personality and strengths. Aligning your life and career goals to who you are and what matters to you will enable you to enjoy better life and career satisfaction. Birkman uses occupational data which enables you to benchmark your interests to clarify and sharpen focus areas for Career Exploration to inform the development of your Career Next Steps.
We partner you in Career and Life Coaching to:
- determine your career and life directions by gaining greater awareness of your values, interests, personality and strengths
- identify and explore possible careers and set goals and make career decisions that resonate with your values, interests, personality and strengths
- develop strategies to be your best self at work, enhancing your career and life satisfaction and well-being
- shift mindsets and change limiting beliefs and patterns of behaviour that may de-rail your careers or stand in their way of achieving your goals
- manage work/life balance, stress and conflicts at work or in life
- develop adaptability, career and life skills and strategies to navigate your career and or life transitions
- map Actionable Career Next Steps and Actionable Next Steps for your Life Goals
Sample Pages of Birkman Reports frequently used in Career Coaching
- Birkman Signature, with applicable insights on an individual’s interests, strengths, blindspots and needs for development to enhance performance
- Birkman Career Exploration, which helps individuals identify careers that resonate with who they are, optimising their strengths and personality for sustained career satisfaction
CONTACT US FOR A DISCOVERY SESSION
“Our sessions have been very insightful, not just the things that I’ve learnt about myself but also the tips on managing relations in a workplace, job searching and handling interviews.”
“The behavioural and interest data in the Birkman report were exceptionally useful in uncovering my strengths and blind spots. This provided clarity and direction in my career exploration and planning.”
“The coaching sessions allowed me to gain deeper self-awareness, and provided me with insights on the direction and steps I could take as I headed into the next phase of my journey.”
“I found the insights from the Birkman report particularly helpful in addressing some of the roadblocks I faced in my career journey.”