Bronnie Ware, author of best selling memoir, The Top Five Regrets of the Dying worked in palliative care for eight years. She wrote an Internet blog post, outlining the most common regrets expressed by the people she cared for. This post was viewed by more than 3 million people worldwide in its first year. The Top Five Regrets are:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish I had let myself be happier.
At the request of many, Bronnie wrote the book, The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, to share how this changed her life. The book has been read by over a million people worldwide and translated into 29 languages. It is a courageous, life-changing book that will inspire us to live a life true to who we are!
Contact us for an exploratory session on how Career and Life Design coaching can help you gain clarity and connect you with your inner motivation to live a life true to who you are.
#Living well #Choosing Happiness #Relationships matter #Living a life true to myself #Courage to express feelings #Staying in touch with friends