We coach individuals at different stages of their career and life, from individuals transiting from school-to-work, to individuals in their early, mid, late and “encore” careers in:
- making life and career goals and decisions that resonate with who they are
- developing strategies to achieve their goals and to be their best self at work
- shifting mindsets to change limiting beliefs and patterns of behaviour
- managing work/life balance, stress and conflicts at work
- mapping actionable Personal and Career Development Next Steps
- developing adaptability and skills for career and life transitions
We use Narrative Coaching which offers individuals the opportunity to pause, and become more aware of their stories, and make new choices. In the process they can let go of old stories that no longer serve them and develop new, more mature stories that help them show up more fully as themselves doing what matters most to them in their life and work.
We use the Birkman Method, a scientifically validated and reliable assessment that helps individuals recognise their strengths, values, interests and needs. Birkman also uses occupational data which enables individuals to benchmark their interests to clarify and sharpen focus areas for Career Exploration and inform the development of Personal and Career Development Next Steps.
Sample Pages of Birkman Reports frequently used in Career Coaching
- Birkman Signature, with applicable insights on an individual’s interests, strengths, blindspots and needs for development to enhance performance
- Birkman Career Exploration, which helps individuals identify careers that resonate with who they are, optimising their strengths and personality for sustained career satisfaction
When appropriate, Jungian Sandplay, Mindfulness and Journaling can also be used to support an individual’s inner process to connect with who they are and what matters to them and to work with what may be limiting or challenging for him or her.
CONTACT US FOR AN EXPLORATORY SESSION
“Our sessions have been very insightful, not just the things that I’ve learnt about myself but also the tips on managing relations in a workplace, job searching and handling interviews.”
“The behavioural and interest data in the Birkman report were exceptionally useful in uncovering my strengths and blind spots. This provided clarity and direction in my career exploration and planning.”
“I found the insights from the Birkman report particularly helpful in addressing some of the roadblocks I faced in my career journey.”
“The coaching sessions allowed me to gain deeper self-awareness, and provided me with insights on the direction and steps I could take as I headed into the next phase of my journey.”